We have stands selling our branded Doulton Border Leicester pure 100% wool yarn at shows across the country.
Our next show is 10am to 4pm on 1st & 2nd April 2023.
The Grammar School at Leeds.
Sat 1st July 2023 , The Farmers ATMs, Lowick Green. Allthings British Wool and locally made.
Wool Festival marketplace, Sat 1st July 2023, 10am-4pm
location is outside (come rain or shine… it is the Lake District!)
Toilets, drinks and cafe available in The Farmers Arms.
Workshops on Friday 30th June & Sunday 2nd July 2023.
NORTH EAST WOOL SHOW
A very warm welcome to NORTH EAST WOOL SHOW – an exciting new festival of knitting, crochet and woolly fibre crafts.
Please join us at Newcastle Racecourse (NE3 5HP), from 10am to 4pm on 12th and 13th August 2023.
There’ll be 70 amazing stalls, plus a great range of workshops, all in a fabulous venue. There’ll also be:
- A cafe selling a range of hot and cold food and drinks
- Lots of room to sit and chat (inside and outside)
- Free demonstrations from local guilds
- A charity magazine stall
- Loads of free parking and marshals to show you where to go
- And a fabulous pub just 2 minutes walk from our event!